Adam swipes right on knowledge by exposing the major flaws in dating sites. Plus, infamous alpha males - and the wolves that inspired them - don't really exist, and personality tests are a total failure.
Many dating websites claim that they use a scientific formula to set up people in the "perfect" match. Adam claims that this is absolute baloney! The founder of e-harmony hasn't published a single scientific study proving his algorithm, because the algorithm is a secret. All of their claims are unverifiable.
This episode's "Tell Me More" segment is an interview with Dr. David Pittenger, a professor in psychology at Marshall University.
- Dr. David Pittenger as Himself
- Emily Althaus as Sarah
- Elaine Carroll as Isabel Myers-Briggs
- Eduardo Franco as Gavis
- C.J. Hoff as Trunt
- Avery Monsen as Dr. Warren
- Brandon J. Sornberger as Carl Jung
- Patti Tippo as Katherine Briggs
- Kim Cooper as Bachelorette
- Bubba Ganter as eHarmony Bouncer
- Ben Greene as Nerd
- Jared Logan as Dungeon Master
- Kassia Miller as Scientist
- Michael Nanfria as CIA Chief
- Marques Ray as Waiter
- Sharon Spell as Guidance Counselor